– PARTNER –
Kim M. Schellhaas received her undergraduate degree from Michigan State University in political science. She attended Capital University Law School and was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 2003. She is also admitted to practice in Massachusetts and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. Prior to joining GGTBL, Kim worked for 15 years in a local insurance defense law firm and four years prior to that in a local general practice firm. She specialized in landlord-tenant litigation, personal injury defense litigation and medical malpractice defense. While taking time off from the practice of law to raise her children, Kim published three novels based loosely on cases she tried over the years.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
Other Info About Kim Schellhaas
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
– Bachelor of Science in Political Science, 2001.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, OH.
– Juris Doctorate, 2003.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Advisory Committee Member, The Ohio State University, Diabetes & Metabolism Research Center.